What is the President’s Circle?
President’s Circle members are leading supporters of Barstow College Foundation, comprised of distinguished community members, business leaders, alumni and friends who play an important role in ensuring the legacy of excellence in education at Barstow Community College and in making fundamental differences in the lives of students.
Membership in the President’s Circle currently provides key funding to the BCC Performing Arts Center as the college continues to grow and expand its educational and civic programming, as well as funds which allow the Foundation and BCC Superintendent/President Dr. Eva Bagg the flexibility to respond to the college’s greatest needs, and support and enhance campus programs.
With an annual donation of $1,000, members become part of this group of dedicated individuals committed to making a difference in the lives of Barstow Community College students and our community. For supporters wishing to make a long-term commitment to Barstow Community College and academic excellence in the High Desert, we offer auto-renewal for our President’s Circle memberships. Just simply check the auto-renewal box on our Presidents Circle Contribution Form!
As a member, you will be part of a select group who will:
- Receive an invitation to the annual President’s Luncheon
- Receive special Performing Arts Center benefits such as:
- 1/4 page advertising space & listing in PAC programs for BCC sponsored productions
- Recognition on social media & BCC websites
- Members-only priority ticket notifications
- An invitation to a dress rehearsal of a student production
- A back stage tour of the PAC
- Have access to the College President and key College & Foundation leaders
- Receive regular Barstow Community College news & information updates
To become a member, please submit the Presidents Circle Contribution Form to: Barstow College Foundation, 2700 Barstow Road, Barstow, CA 92311
The Office of the President and Barstow College Foundation would like to thank the members of the 2017-2018 President’s Circle for your support and generosity:
Clemmer Services Inc. (Robert & Julie Clemmer)
Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group
TCM Lewis Enterprises (Michael Lewis)
Hooz on First (Phil Harris)
Dr. Judi Sarkisian
Mr. Ed Will
Ms. Amy Ross
PACE/ Paul A. Courtney Enterprises
Dr. Eva Bagg
For questions on membership please fill out the below inquiry form or contact us at (760) 252-6709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.